Spectra’s epidural needles are designed to provide physicians with precision and smooth advancement of needle and catheter in epidural procedures.
With Spectra’s extensive selection of sizes, styles and features, rest assured that you will find an epidural needle that meets your needs.
Choose from our standard epidural needle product line or work with us to customize an epidural needle uniquely for you.
Features available in our standard and/or custom product lines include:
- 510(k) cleared1
- CE marked1
- Made from highest tensile strength 304 stainless steel available
- Epi-Match® – Precision matched-ground help reduce the risk of tissue coring2
- Cath Slide® – Polished inner bevel help minimize the risk of catheter shearing
- Touhy, Hustead, Crawford, Weiss styles
- Metal or plastic hub
- Metal or plastic stylet
- Customized sharpness: Regular, dull, super dull
- Clear polycarbonate hub for full visualization of fluids
- Centimeter depth marks
- Bevel orientation indictor ensures proper alignment
All Spectra epidural needles undergo a proprietary blasting process that results in a polished inner bevel with smooth edges that help minimize the risk of catheter shearing.
Contact us today at (978) 657-0889 or email email@example.com to place an order or request for information.
1Only applicable to standard epidural needles.
2Depending on selected product line.
Warnings/Cautions: This product is for single use, DO NOT RE-STERILIZE.
Federal (USA) law restricts the sale of this device by or on the order of a physician.
For the full list of warnings and cautions, please click here for the IFU.