Sodium Chloride Injection, USP, 0.9%, 5 mL and 10 mL Single-Dose Ampules
Sodium Chloride Injection, USP, 0.9% is used to flush intravascular catheters or as a sterile, isotonic single dose vehicle, solvent or diluent for substances to be administered intravenously, intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
- Sodium Chloride Injection, USP, 0.9%
- Glass Ampules
- Preservative Free
How To Order:
- 5 mL Single-Dose Glass Ampules*
- Box of 25 / Carton of 900
- NDC: 65282-1505-1
- 10 mL Single-Dose Glass Ampules*
- Box of 25 / Carton of 600
- NDC: 65282-1510-1
- Used in conjunction with an epidural needle to assist in locating the epidural space
*USP Type 1 Glass Ampules, hermetically sealed, compatible with EtO sterilization.
To place an order, request samples or information: